Sinister: Clown Strike

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Oct 26 22:39:42 BST 1999

ladies and gents,

I've got at idea. How about we settle this whole 'drivelling teens' debate
with some good old fashioned FISTICUFFS. Let's settle this like MEN.
Primrose hill, 8am tommorow morning. Ooh, it makes me feel like playing
Ricky Spontane records! Kerry, I think you should silence your critics by
getting your tits out. And everyone else that has a problem with Tag's post
- why don't you print it out and wipe your bum on it? why don't you take
the names of those who have displeased you, and make them the subject of
some proper rude graffiti across America. Just don't do it here, because
I'll get a bit sick of it, and I'm rather the demon with a forked tounge
when someone upsets me.

I'm glad that's over and done with. I want a bad boy like the new boy on
Byker, Byker, Byker grove! I'm dressing up as Cher from Byker grove for
Halloween. PVC catsuit, and the constant yelling of "forty-nine-nineey-nine
this cost me! FORTY-NINE-NINEEY-NINE!"

Who has kidnapped Archel? and can we have her back please?

Erica

http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html