Sinister: I'm nobody, are you nobody too?

Kristen Mullarkey kmulla1 at xxx.edu
Wed Oct 27 07:13:05 BST 1999

Hey all,
>     My name is Kristen and I am just out of the nursery. I live in NY and
I go to a lovely University where it is near impossible to find others that
like similar music, or good music for that matter. But who can define "good"
in this day and age?  Luckily, I have the oppurtinuity to work at a little
indie record store, that has people who at least know what the music I love
sounds like.
>     Of course I love B+S!!! And I like weezer, too.  So my life is pretty
uneventful since I have always tons of school work to be done and my job and
all. Though I do travel a lot that is the other taker of my time.    Well, I
was just saying hello to all the people who send me tons of intersting
stories, observations and experiences about things, I love to hear about
them all.  Hope the week is exciting for everyone and something meaningful
happens.