Sinister: X: Do you know what i just heard? last year at this season it was so cold the water in the pond froze.

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Tue Oct 26 16:52:10 BST 1999

i remember 2 months ago when i was in the nursery and reading all the
posts was just the nicest thing.  i;d read when i came home from school
during the commercials on tv.  but ever since i gained a voice things
have stopped being so lively,  not just because of alleged 'whining' but
also a level of cruel snarkyness as well.  frankly i'd prefer a middle
path.  but i'm not merely writing another post _about_ list angst, i
propose to solve things.

i think any evidence to suggest there is a direct causal link between my
gaining a voice and the list becoming a mean place are only strengthened
by:
my being a leap-year birth
and
my being an only child

the planets and chicken entrials all point to one thing,

THE LIST GOD IS ANGRY!

and so, we must placate it with a good old fashioned, biblical, family
values style burnt offering!

so, unless anyone gives me a good reason not to, i shall throw myself
onto a burning pyre in my creepy back yard as soon as the weekend allows
me to take a break from school.

i hope you will all speak of my great sacrifice in appropriately revernt
tones after i;m gone.

sk

ps,  i also found out that cathy penguin is in my linguistics class,
which is nice since it makes all my friends oh so jealous.