Sinister: Autumn post

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 27 06:29:57 BST 1999

Hello all;

it's been a while since my last post. I sank, submarine-like, into school and
music. Thank you, Robyn and Lauren, for inquiring as to my whereabouts. It
made me feel loved and cared for, which apparantly is a rarity on the list
these days.

    CASIO-CORE
    what an amazing name. Everything is something-core now. Just out of
curiousity, what bands personify casiocore? Mail me privately, not the list,
please. I'll take any opinions from the masses.

    DYKE SKEELZ

Where *is* lesley jo? She hasn't posted in for-effing-ever. I completely
agree with whoever it was that said how fab her posts were. Does anyone know
where she's gone?

    LIST TRAFFIC
I hope Honey says something to sort this out. It's happened before and i was
just so exasperated with the discussion that i deleted all letters relating
to it. So i forget what Mummy said. If i can speak gently on the subject, let
me just say that, although i try my best to respect you all, I don't consider
you all bosom buddies. If i have a personal dilemma i mail those of you that
are close to my heart.
(you people know who you are)
    I think that's the best way to avoid hurt feelings when someone who is
tired of looking through the day's 142 posts comes across a letter about your
sick kitten and decides to flame you. if you'd sent that letter to a select
few comrades, no doubt they would respond with sympathy.

And Brandt, my best wishes for your mother. My mother fell down some stairs
months ago; it's no fun to have an injured parent, and it's a very bad
feeling.

I can't seem to find the new looper single here in the US; do any US listees
have it, and did you have to mailorder it?

Thank you for reading, if indeed you have done so.

dave