Sinister: i love you guys

MBBX9FF2 mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:47:39 BST 1999

hey kids,
    just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied to me about my
personal trauma, i started sending personal replies, but then i ran
out of different ways to phrase my gratitude and i hate writing the
same thing twice, even if no-one would ever know, so i'm abusing the
list to thank you all at once.

    most, in fact all the people who replied to me said the same
thing, ie don't sleep with your ex, you'll get hurt, lose your
dignity, etc...  don't worry, even though i was almost seriously
considering it, i know how pathetic i am and i wouldn't have been
able to go through with something as kick ass rawk'n'roll as that.
    anyway, i am so stunningly beautiful, that its only a matter of
time before gorgeous, sensitive, skinny, floppy-haired indie boys are
throwing themselves at me. yeah right!!   but any candidates in the
manchester / leeds area(s) feel free to send your cv's to me

    also, everyone who whinges about whingers, is it really such a
hardship to scan a few posts and press delete now and again? i can't
see how this is any different to reading people's posts about stuff
on tv etc on the other side of the world that i've never heard of and
don't really have the time to take an interest in, and you don't here
me complaining about that.
    besides, its human nature to be nosey about other's problems, and
often, reading about the situations in which they find themselves is
comforting and puts our own lives in perspective.
    just thought i should add my contribution to the discussion as
its very clear which side i am on.

    shit my phone's ringing and i'm in the library and shit again its
another ex-boyfriend, i have to end this prematurely, i'll finish it
later.....

                stay beautiful,   fiona