Sinister: why would a girl like that put her head in the oven?

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 27 13:04:55 BST 1999

just a quick plea to ask people to keep their oppinions of "list whingers"
off the list because what certainly is boring is reading 15 mails all
saying I agree with tag and another 15 saying I disagree with tag. I
personally have a view on the issue but I've mailed that to tag privately.
I know it's not really my place to make this sort of plea but hopefully
things will be better for the list if we keep quiet on the subject and let
our listmummy intervene if he decides it is necessary to do so.
Right I'm disappearing for a while when I get back next week I hope to
find lots of lovely mails some of which I hope will be witty and
entertaining and others of which I hope will be personal and touching.
love and hugs
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon