Sinister: ERICA IS GREAT/ bad balls going down/ my school on the front of the daily record

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Oct 27 14:17:03 BST 1999

Whoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa
STOOOOOOOOOOOP
RIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTT
THEEEEEEEERE

(There will be interesting content at trhe end of this
letter. read on.)

Just take a deep breath and regroup, people. We do NOT
need any sort of petty fighting on this list - hey, I
had the (possibly twisted) conception that we were all
really nice, special people on this list.The media
only ever reports bad shit, and leaves out peoples
truimphs, eg- stuff that they have done personally to
improve society, but that doesn't mean that we have to
counteract this with lovely, fluffy tales of bunny
rabits and b&s. people DO get down in the dumps. A
lot. I don't personally have a problem with people
mailing to tell about their woes, as I believe that we
are all friends who can share their experiences,
except we do it long distance, and add a bit of b&s
content for added intrest. However, I can see how
others do get annoyed when people always moan again
and again about the same things. I'm sure that most of
us communicate personally with other listees outside
of the list(ie - private mail), so I think that if
anyone does have a problem and wants to discuss it,
they should mail these people. And If your friends
outside the list are too insensitive, then why are you
friends with them in the first place? But I guess
people do want an unbiased opinion on certain
situations. I'm rambling. Aren't I?

moving on to other things.
I think that erica is totally fliping brilliant now.
I've lost the list crush page - I want to vote for her
endlessly. I luv erica. I really do.
But she never returns my mails.   :- (

My school was on the front of the daily record on
monday, and was in it on tuesday as well, because it
is meant to be full of thugs. it said that loads of
peole carry guns, knives, flame throwers (as well as
greanades and we all drive heavy armour all terain
asault tanks ;-)  )

Erica kix ass.
fat ass
erica kix ass.

I vote erica ass the greatest person in the world ....
ever....bar none

baby chris
CRYSTALBALLS