Sinister: Making my voice heard..

Ellen Jernstr�m nelle at xxx.se
Sat Oct 30 01:05:19 BST 1999

Oh, oh. Here I am now. After weeks of silence. Ellen.

 I have been thinking of how to write this introduction since joining
the list..But now I can't think of what I thought. I suppose I thought
I'd check that I'd spelled all the words correctly and gotten the
grammars right before posting... But that's hopeless anyway, since
English, in spite of half a life of practice, still is a very foreign
language to a Swedish speaking creature like me.

Anyway, here I am. And B&S brighten up my day, as does Looper, as do
Smiths.

You might hear from me again. If I have courage to ever post again.

=)

Love you all already, though.

*tiddely-pom*
/Ellen