Sinister: the whole of st brides high school has no taste

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 31 13:02:01 GMT 1999

Hello sinister people!

I've been busy.

Actually, I went round the whole of third year with a tape of tigermilk and a
cassette player, asking them what they thought.

I surveyed 23 people, including myself, and this is what I found:

liked: 1
disliked: 21
didn't get an accurate impression because the batteries were running down and
had to get me to sing it to them: 1

Which was bad.

Also, I was forced into doing a concert for old people at a home in glasgow.
Which was a disaster.
There were plays by little children, where they all forgot their lines, an
irish dancer whose music tape broke down and she nearly fell over, me singing
le pastie de la bourgousie and having my guitar strap break and fall to the
floor, and more singing, where everyone was out of tune with each other, and
fighting over the one mic. Not to mention the fact that the old people talked
really really loudly over us all.

Which was also bad.

I'm going to a halloween party tonight. Oh yay. Did anyone see "Halloween 3"
on channel 5 last night. It was really good.
I'm also going round the doors tonight, to see how much monkey nuts I can get!

Happy halloween everyone!

Jen