Sinister: we'll be the softest lace on earth

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 31 18:01:17 GMT 1999

SMALL TOWN BEATINGS
well I've been home for the past 4 days and in that time managed to not
get beaten up which makes a change, in fact I only got threatened twice
which has to be some sort of record. Once was for wearing a B&S T-shirt
though ("thats a fuckin' puffs shirt that is") and the other was for being
'not from round here' (I was born there and it's been home for 22 years
now...oh well). I have now decided that when I finnish uni I am never
going back there and will live somewhere where having musical taste is not
a crime and they dont beat you up just cos they dont recognize you. Ermm
does any such place exist.

3TRACK/4TRACK SINGLES
Jason asked about this but I thought I'd post to the list to hopefully end
what seems to me to be a common misconception about the band. The band are
not dedicated to value for money for us the fans, and are not in any way
hostile to the idea of releasing 3 track singles. Stuart M told me that
the band had actually planned to release a 3 track, however, they then
decided that they wanted to make modern rock song available to us and so
the release became a 4 track. Oh and while we were on the subject I asked
him whether in the event of a 3 track being released and the band being
asked would they do top of the pops. Stuart said that they most definately
would and that they had talked about such things, I you see, had been
sceptical due to Bel's stage fright.

STIRLING MEETUP
This plan has been shelved for now due to the staggering demand (I was
staggered that nobody but sweetie was interested). Rest assured that the
glasgow listees will be severely reprimanded when I next see them.

thats all from me you can now go and read an interesting mail from someone
else.
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon