Sinister: Bunches of arse

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 29 10:02:13 BST 1999

Dear all,

I have been recently browsing my local book store with a keen eye on
new fiction. And I came across a book called "Primrose Hill" by H.L
Falconer about a loss of innocence in a summer of smoking pot and
drinking cheap cider on said hill. I reckon the author must have been
spying on us. I don't know if it mentions inept football playing,
Orange Chocolate Fingers or Marcus's Jasmine tea as I've yet to read
it. But it seems our Sinister liasions have been documented.

Talking of books, I just got the new Michael Hornburg book in the post
all the way from the good old US of A. It smells lovely, I nearly went
to sleep cuddling it, but I found I couldn't hold that and my Montreal
Expos inflatable baseball bat. Oh dear too much information. I mean I
loved his Bongwater and can't wait to get my teeth into his newy. That
doesn't sound much better. Oh well...

Is it just me or does part of the verse of Looper's Y2K sound like
it's going to turn into the Whole of the Moon by the Waterboys? Not
that this would be a terrible thing, I once went to see Mike Scott's
gang in Oxford for some reason. I was a lot younger and innocent then
though, I'd never even been to Primrose Hill for a start.

And I do like Starry Sarah's new Sinister "guitar chord of the week"
contribution. Keep them coming. Can I personally recommend Db Maj 7?

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings ... being updated v.soon
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)

P.S If you are fortunate this may not reach you because of the current
impasse here. Which is why I have made no effort to make it at all
entertaining or interesting. I don't know what the excuse for all my
other posts are. Ho hum.