Sinister: Hull...

David Geraghty dbgeraghty at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 28 18:13:16 BST 1999

Well, having travelled up on the worlds smelliest ever train from Derby to
Hull (it's never dull...ummm, yes it is) to see the mighty Pavement (yes,
HULL. in front of ooo, about 100 people!)
i was super suprised to see no less than 3/8 ths of B&S loitering with
considerable intent. Well, Mick was, as he was about to play his trumpeting
thing with Salako (talk about a band improving since you last saw them!!). I
spoke to Stuart David about some things, and he seemed very sweet, although
i think i scared him. I then managed to elbow Sarah in the head during
Pavement, for which i can only apologise, although it wasn't *too*
hard....it was all the excitement and the sweaty man that made me do it.

I will not be going back to Hull again, and i think it is best that i don't
talk to any B&S people again. My friend pointed out how scary i am when i am
talking to people i 'admire'. Sorry Bob and Stuart....!

I need to get out more, and i apologise if this came out all sychophantic
and overly twee. i am trying to be hard....

david.