Sinister: Home

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Wed Sep 1 05:50:44 BST 1999

Hello everyone...

ELISABETH
Elisabeth is on her way to Toronto so give her a big 'welcome' and come
out to Rancho on Friday.  So far it's Elisabeth, me, and her sis
Rebecca. Jessica can't come because she's moving.  Don't forget!!  Show
your happy little faces and we'll dance to some Northern Soul under the
light of tacky faux Mexican lanterns.

GLAMOURISH
Oooh bad word...ick.  Anyway, I got my hair done this evening.  It's
short but sticks out everywhere...hmmm. I was asked to be a hair model
for their show but only cuz my hair is normally dull. I'll get a free
tint out of it though :) Red please.

Oh, and I was on television too. As I was walking to the subway, I
walked by MuchMusic (Can. MTV) and was 'caught on tape' as part of this
'I Mother Earth' ticket giveaway deal.  I just smirked and kept eating
my pad thai.  Bad band...not embarrassed though.

B&S
Not much except that I kept mind-mumbling 'Electronic Renaissance' Of
course that's what Stuart does too.

Bye