Sinister: i'm very tired and a little bleary eyed right now

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Sep 1 04:32:57 BST 1999

hello

my room is still a mess from moving in today, this is the last time i take
a dorm room, i swear again.  this event also commemorates the anniversary
of sinister, as it began promptly at the beginning of my freshman year of
college.  i know that honey did that on purpose, the scamp.  the view from
my new window is a little odd, it's near a park and above the street, which
is nice cause you get to see comings and goings, but it's also acrsoss the
street from a hospital.  my associations with hospitals are few and tend to
be mildly uncomfortable.  i dont' have any real reason for this, except for
the association of hospitals with mortality, or maybe more acurately with
suffering.  and i wonder what someone at the hospital is thinking, if
they're old and sick and might be dying, or what the little boy i saw
jumping on his bed earlier was thinking.  they must knwo that they're
across the street from a dorm room with college students.  are they
jealous?  do they even care?  a lot of the rooms are dark, i suspect that
many of the patients are in bed.  it is almost midnight.  do you ever
wonder what seperates one person from another?  or what put me in this room
and someone else in a room across the street?  scientists talk about genes
and viruses and age and all sorts of factors, but when it comes down to it,
it's something more mysterious than that.  i'm not totally sure what i'm
going for here, i'm not sure what it is.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99