Sinister: I KISS TOO MUCH

GEORGE DICKIE sad_fluffy_ghd at xxx.com
Wed Sep 1 15:32:56 BST 1999

      HELLO

       I HAVE LOST MY VOICE

THIS DOES NOT EFFECT MY E

OTHER THAN I FEEL I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MY

MUTE LIFE

            I CAN'T EVEN SING ALONG WITH B&S

I CAN'T SAY A THING

            I'M IN PAIN

                       BUT I STILL HAVE TWO FINGERS

SO I'M GETTING BY

          IF MY VOICE COMES BACK

WHICH I'M SURE IT WILL

      I WILL PROB MISS MY MUTE DAYS

   SIGNING ON AT THE DOLE OFFICE WAS GOOD

THEY COULDN'T ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS

              IT WAS FUNNY I TRIED TO SAY I CAN'T SPEAK

              AND THE GIRL BEHIND THE DESK SAID

    'WHAT DID YOU SAY'

I JUST SMILED

LOVE AND