Sinister: the pics are alright

A. Memon memon at xxx.com
Wed Sep 1 20:25:06 BST 1999

yello,

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/6899/bowlie.htm

dunno if this has done the rounds before but its a nice link with some nice pics which feature all our faves including the elusive v-twin which i reckon features ex-jeepster superstar ms k house in the corner but my eyesights gettin worse so someone with better eyes please confirm that or maybe KH can confirm herself if thats easier ok i gotta put a fullstop here now damn stupid beat poetry read one ginsberg poem and you start talking until your heart conks out

i'm just waiting for the Robin Stout to confirm he is sharing with me and my mates john and paul for bowlie deux what a stroke of luck eh? we're all connected by supermarkets in that chalet. stop by and pick up some groceries in chalet 467*

for anyone who hasnt purchased the gentle waves album yet (in england) - (and again i dont know if this has been posted before) go to a virgin megastore and buy 5 cds including the gentle waves and it'll cost you 6 squids each. you can choose from some vintage flaming lips, some ramones, kraftwerk in concert (mmm), lots of super furry animals oh you get the picture.....if you like wu tang clan they have all their stuff there too. (You know you do - and after watching larry sanders of course you do)

over and out - i'm off to play my rutles album

love you all,

amos

* not yet confirmed. try tescos before you try us