Sinister: I'm too tall, much too tall for a boyfriend.....

Graeme Hacking GBCH at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 1 20:31:47 BST 1999

......not that i want one anyway! Tho i woulda been too tall (6'5")

Hey to me Homies!

GOOD NEWS

Just wanted to tell you that Boom Boom Boom Boom by Vengaboys has hit the
shores of the US of A - Joy of joys - prepare for a veritable feast of happy
teens blasting it from their over-sized stereos with speakers that are so
damaged by the loudness of the music that even make Mercury Rev and Flaming
Lips actually sound IN TUNE (dont worry, those are two of my favourite
bands)!

MORE GOOD NEWS

Following on from it is the delightful Billie and Honey 2 The B - THE future
of British export - who will be guided across the oceans by her pouting lips
and over-sized jaw - wonder if its a glass jaw? She's only 16 for gawds
sake! Leave her alone America...and the rest of you as well! Dont buy her
records and you wont hear from her until she's 30 and running outta money.

FUCKER.....OH SORRY FUCCA

Anyone fancy putting a fund together to keep "popular" regularly-charting
artists out of the charts before they release any more useless
pushnikatripe? <<----- Ive got no idea where that word just came from!---->>
We give all up-coming boy/girl/boy+girl bands an sum of money depending on
the annoyance created when listening to their songs (test subjects required)
and the majority of the population wont even find out about their
existance - Whos gonna argue with that idea? We can call it FUCCA - Fund for
Up and Coming Crap Artists.

YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BORING OLD CUNTS! YOU REALLY ARE!

Im really surprised that my last email got any replies - thought it wouldnt
even be read! You all must be more bored than me - well done y'all!

BIZARRE SMELL

Anyone been in the Tog 24 shop in the Trafford Centre? Weve just got 3 new
jackets and my house has that strange spicey smell. Think its that stuff
that they have little white packets of when you buy new shoes, not sure tho!

BELLE AND SEBASTIAN (DISCOVER NEW) CONT(IN)ENT!

Listening to Fox in the Snow on IYFS and i think it sounds like some old
Pulp stuff - namely Little Girl With Blue Eyes (Countdown etc) and
Lighthouse. Anyone agree/disagree/hold any opinion whatsoever? Thought not!

LAUREN

You are quite strange.....so i like you! <<Runs off to List-Crush Booth>>

SURPRESSING THE URGE

 I'll try not to post for a day or so. I'd like to see more post by Erica,
if only to laugh at the sender's address when she does post - Graham
MacArthur - Hah! Mine's Graeme as well, although ive got a different surname
as well  - god only knows how! Keep the Jarvis-orientated mail up and i'll
keep smiling at you! How old are you anyway?

This email is getting too big so i better stop before i have my own daily
digest to subscribe to - hey, theres an idea Honey - a "long email" list for
the really bored peeps out there (students) and a "short email" list for
peeps in a rush (peeps who arent students)!

Chris_t_opher <owner of very big emails>

"Why live in the world when you can live in your head?" - Jesus
Christ...No...sorry!