Sinister: Chris 'Beans' Geddes takes it up the Arty, and Amphetameanies

mickcooke at xxx.com mickcooke at xxx.com
Wed Sep 1 23:40:09 BST 1999

This has probably been mentioned loads of times already on here, but just thought I'd mention it in case anyone didn't see:

Chris 'Beans' Geddes of B&S is guest DJ this Saturday (4th September) at Divine, at the Glasgow School of Art on Renfrew Street. For promotional purposes, Chris and Andy have been travelling round the pubs of Glasgow, handing out tins of baked beans, the label of which is the flyer for the club. Doors open 10pm (I think), and it's 4 pounds to get in.

On the same night, the Amphetameanies are playing the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen. Doors open at 10pm- as it's a club night- and we're on about 10.30pm. And I don't know how much it is to get in,

Cheers,

Mick Cooke