Sinister: I like Abercrombie and Fitch, Chinese food makes me sick!

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Thu Sep 2 00:44:34 BST 1999

I'm with you Fluffy.  My fave holiday is July 4th, because it allows us time
to pause and rethink the rude behaviour of our forefathers.  Is Sinister
Nation a communist one?  Maybe you can draw on the rise in communist
membership in America.

Regarding the Glasgow bloke wearing the pedal pushers, that's sorta becoming
popular in and around DC -- even in an all American store like Abercrombie
and Fitch.  They have these cargo parachute pants with the 'optional pedal
pusher' buttons...oh for fucks sake, I broke down and bought them...shite
pints......

Speaking of Abercrombie and Fitch, has anyone heard that song with the
lyrics 'I like Abercrombie and Fitch, Chinese food makes me sick'.  There's
probably a misheard B&S lyric in there somewhere.

Bought the new Basement Jaxx album, it's not bad.  Also bought the (I think)
new Theivery Corporation 'DJ Kicks', very nice, world beat chill vibe to it.
  Also bought Mogwai's 'Ten Rapid'.  Wow!  Can't wait to see them live.
How's Moby live, I'm going to see him in a couple of weeks.  I converted a
friend of mine who is the stereo typical 'frat boy' wearing the button down
flannels, it's funny watching him sing 'Wey Hey'

Has anyone been keeping track of the whole Russian money laundering bit?
What an amazing story boys and girls...

Toodles...Sam