Sinister: i love college radio

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Thu Sep 2 02:54:54 BST 1999

 hello again all,
   ahh here i am, hone from psyc class early. the one class that i could
actually enjoy lets out early. go figure...so i started college, and didnt
meet anyone. im just gonna give it time, but as of now i have been to all of
my classes and everyone in their is either old or not willing to talk...ok it
is now 10 minutes later. i just got off the phone. ok i need advice. here is
the situation- i pull into the gas station as usual, and there is this boy
that works there that talks to me while he pumps my gas for me. umm he is
nice enough, i never really thought much of it, he just makes conversation.
so anyway, today i pull in to get gas and he asks me out! i stammer that sure
i would go on a date, but only because i am flattered that he had enough guts
to ask me, basically a complete stranger, out on a date. so im thinking and
thinking more and more about this. im having doubts. i mean here this gas
station stranger guy askes me on a date, and crazy me i say yes, i didnt even
know his name until two seconds ago. and plus i am a sucker for those cute
little fragile indie rock boys. thats who i go for. thats who i like to date.
i mean i cant imagine dating someone who would hate my music, since it means
so much to me. ok so i go to my class at school about a half hour after that,
and i get home about three hours later. i gave this boy my number and my
sister said he called like every half hour asking for me, and was asking all
sorts of questions. so now im thinking, who calls someones house every half
hour?..ok so now i just got off the phone with him and he wants to go on a
date tomorrow. i need immediate advice! what do i do???...anyways new topic.
i love college radio to death. if anyone on this list lives in new jersey
listen to 103.3 princetons college radio station. i needed something upbeat
today, so i called and requested lifetime, (i dont know if any of you know
who they are, but lets just say they are legends here in jersey)..they played
that, and last time i called they played all my requests-belle and sebastian,
the secret stars, and ida...i do in fact, like the abercrombie and fitch
song. and i love pedal pushers (although i call them capris).i prefer to cuff
up my pants though. ok i must go listen to some music. goodnight all.

love and bloody kisses,

        lauren**