Sinister: bootleg heaven

MTandrow at xxx.com MTandrow at xxx.com
Thu Sep 2 03:50:10 BST 1999

howdy.

just got my mitts on an odd, slightly-less-than-legal CD of B&S live at the
supper club in NYC.  it sounds terrible, but i love it.  "lord anthony",
"paper boat", and "the lonliness of a middle distance runner" all heard for
the first time, without disappointment.  "boat" sounds like something off of
bryter layter, while "lord anthony" causes my jaw to hang open in wonder and
awe -- that murdoch kid is quite handy with a tune, isn't he?  when will
these amazing things see official release?