Sinister: forgive me

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Thu Sep 2 07:18:43 BST 1999

Yes Sweetie...my sentiments exactly (re: poem)

NOW...
"i pull into the gas station as usual, and there is this boy
that works there that talks to me while he pumps my gas for me. umm he
is nice enough, i never really thought much of it, he just makes
conversation. so anyway, today i pull in to get gas and he asks me out!
i stammer that sure i would go on a date, but only because i am
flattered that he had enough guts to ask me, basically a complete
stranger, out on a date. so im thinking and thinking more and more about
this. im having doubts."

Dear, don't go out with mechanics or any of those car types...they only
hook up with your best friend's friend and then call you a year later to
tell you how happy they are.

Oh, and doubts cloud inspiration.

HAL
I have just indirectly met my doppelganger...his name is Hal (even if it
were the tyrannical thing from S.K.'s 2001, don't think it would make a
difference) A dinner friend mentioned her roommate...the most apathetic,
neglectful soul ever...she came to a better understanding of phone
phobia, the regular 'disappearing act' and the "I wanna die in my room"
deal. I have no intentions of meeting this Hal for we'd likely
experience communal soul rot from Internet addiction.

B&S TM
J says I should listen to Tigermilk to calm my psyche.  I have yet to
grasp any of the lyrics but am sure that "she's losing it" is among
them.

Way out,
E is for 'elf'