Sinister: and I�ve got wings ....

carrick c blair carrick44 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 2 04:33:49 BST 1999

Almost 9 months since the last time I wrote. I'm up to nothing
much of nothing. That's not true.

But Jordi...There is a Ninotchka song on the somewhat recently
released Head In the Clouds CD compilation on Dreamy. It's only a
minute and a half long but its a nice one and a half minutes. The
rest the cd is amazing, especially the wonderful
Arco
and Graham
and Farina
and Jacques featuring Kirk Lake
and on and on.
Recommended to one and all, no matter if you think Boyzone
is POP or Abba-Cromwell and Finchley or whatever. For me
personally its this girl in this band named Len, who sings
something about 'you can steal my sunshine' I just think she's
just the cutest. In my dreams she is from Jersey or Virginia Beach
or something and she doesn't hang out with snowboarders but is
obsessed with boys who watch baseball and listen to the Pale
Fountains.(For the record the above mentioned CD compilation sounds
nothing like I've just described.)

And another thing. Why does it take my sister calling from California
to tell me that Richard Colburn is to appear at the Knitting Factory
with some band or another during CMJ in New York City? Has
Sinister been kicked off the Jeepster mailing list?

I wanted my return to Sinister to be special...
I'm afraid its nothing of the sort.

Oh yeah...nevermind, I'll save it for next time.

Love to all
Carrick