Sinister: Ease your feet into the sea...

Todd Herrmann tmh at xxx.edu
Thu Sep 2 07:38:19 BST 1999

Ease your feet into the sea of college that is.
To Lauren and her college town gas station guy dilemma--Don't go out with a
random guy from the gas station.  I mean he could be perfectly nice, just
working at the gas station to put himself through college, but on the other
hand he could be some sketchy guy trying to score with a college girl.  I
hate to succumb to the prejudice of the social structure but every guy I've
ever met that works at a gas station is either shady or downright rotten.
Especially since this guy is calling every half hour I have a tendency to
say he's more of the shady kind.  This guy sounds a little bit too eager,
almost like he's obsessed already.  Please for your sake don't go out with
some random guy from the gas station until you know him a little better.  I
know it must feel a little thrilling at the randomness of some guy asking
you out, out of nowhere but take it easy, you just got to college (I'm
assuming this is your first year since you said "I started college") you
have time to meet really nice people and make really good friends that you
can trust, people you will come to love and couldn't live without.  Take it
slow, you don't have to say yes to the first gas station attendant that asks
you out.  You will find your ownself and know what's right.

College Radio Stations
They are the best.    They play underground music and are hosted by people
that play the music they love, not the overplayed Top 40 the general
population wants them to play.  I heard B & S on WMUC 88.1 the college
station down here in College Park, Maryland the other day and I was ecstatic
to say the least.
Goodnight all--
                        Todd