Sinister: ... and Richard Colburn on the drums.

Robin Stout robin.stout at xxx.com
Wed Sep 1 21:20:59 BST 1999

Hello.

    I had a dream last night, a premonition. I dreamt that I was given the
new B+S album and it had thirty tracks, about eight or nine by Stuart M and
the rest by Richard. Somehow I doubt the accuracy of this premonition. I was
given the new album when I went to Stuart's house and was given biscuits and
a cup of tea by his mum who told him to tidy up the mess he'd left under the
stairs. Always mixing with rock stars, me. We haven't heard from Mrs Murdoch
recently have we? I remember how she used to tell us about Stuart's pants
and how he had a pair with Stephen Pastel on them which were his special
pair.
    Thanks to all the people who offered me a ticket for Fopstock #2. I'm
getting one from Amos, the boy with the vertical smile, and am almost pooing
my pants with excitement. Maybe Stuart will lend me a spare pair.
    I was going to say something about the Duke but I'm a bit wary of
starting a list argument. All I'll say is he sent me a tape once, and he
forces schoolchildren to listen to Belle and Sebastian so he can't be too
bad.
    Mark was talking about getting Stuart to release Rhoda. I've never heard
Rhoda but I think Pocketbook Angel is splendid and would sound even better
with a proper release. Nick's said a couple of times how he likes Hurley's
Having Dreams so maybe we should start a campaign - "release the Murdoch
three" or something.

    Cheerio pip pip as we say in England

                Robin