Sinister: A Denim Suit

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 2 14:56:40 BST 1999

Hullo,

Alistair said;

"But the Duke is no more, which is probably just as well, because he
certainly wouldn't have approved of me listening to Denim On Ice and
thinking that actually it is rather a fine record, and not
theembarrassing
pile of tripe that the Duke once said it was. "

Last January I saw Denim's 'Novelty Rock' in the Our Price sale for
about 3 quid. "Now" I thought, "Felt = good. Denim = Lawrence from
Felt's other band, and thus Denim must = Good." I think only in
mathematical formulae you see.

Anyway I was wrong, the LP is absolutely awful, and I can't help but
think it's probably meant to be, I don't know. It's mostly sung in v.
high 'Pinky & Perky' voices and includes one song about Chicory Tip.
Are Denim's other LPs quite this bad? I haven't dared find out.

Just a thought.

Love Will x

===
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage