Sinister: Elephant Hospital

oon ooon at xxx.th
Thu Sep 2 14:27:21 BST 1999

Happy Birthday to Sinister!

i know it's a little late, but that never stop me from
saying happy birthday before.  and never will.

i'm happy to find some more pissing boys today.
so Honeymum and Lulu may expect the arrival of
your very own pissing boy in the near future.
the same to lovely and lively Fezboy&Gapboy,
good to see you back Matthew.

> Thai news: Motolo the elephant is a bit better thank you after his
> operation to repair his completely blown to bits foot. The sight of a
> sufferinng elephant is terrible indeed. In the paper they said he'd
> stood on a mine in Burma or somewhere like that, but on the telly they
> said he'd stood on a mine in Thailand, which is apparently full of
> mines. I didn't know that. Is it true? Only one person has the
> answer...

yeah only one person has the answer.  and that person
is not telling.

heh well i am telling actually.  i was just playing hard
to get.  or something.  it's time like this that i'm not
that confident i live in Thailand myself.  people seem
to know things about Thailand i don't. as far as
i'm concern, Thailand is most definitely not full of
land mine.  otherwise i'd have trodded on one by now.
Thailand is full of elephants though.  i think of them
as elderly relatives.  seeing them hurt is heartbreaking.
Motala is still recuperating.  all fingers crossed that
she can keep her left foot.

where did you get the name Motolo from Mr Miller?
you makes her sound like a phone!  did you see her bed?
special cozy bed made just for her :)  and it's hugh!
hugher than my house!  she's resting on there looking
like a precious giant princess.  poor baby.

what happened to her was that her left foreleg was
shattered by a land mine in Burma. her mahout
smuggled (and silly me thought only small things can
be smuggled)  her to work in the Burma forests.
i couldn't count how many vets/surgeons/nurse/etc.
working on the operation. but the big room was full
of people.  room is not really a correct word.  it's
more like like a barn.  the operation was last saturday
about 3 hours.  last i heard she's recovering fast
and eating normally.  make you wonder why
Mr Rolf never do his animal hospital stuff down
here isn't it.

Mr.John Peel of Chelmford, UK kindly sent me a beautiful
postcard from the wonderland of Italy and told
magical things about the invisible mountain
and starry lights.  sigh.  abroad is such a lovely
place when you can't go anywhere.

was it just me and my english, or did Jordi really
say Mr Miller is bald???  o my god.  and me all along
faithfully took you as that ravishingly handsome hipster
in sinister photo page.  o my earth is shattered.

is Tag also going to Toronto too?  i trust you all
looks after Genevieve well.  like Motala, she's also
a precious princess.  only much smaller.

happy weekend everyone!
oon xxx