Sinister: Say WHAT?...

Graeme Hacking GBCH at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 2 18:51:02 BST 1999

.....House Music all night long!

Just a quick email...

 Here's the music i took on hols with me last week
Anyone got any suggestions of other records i would like?

1.Pulp-Separations
2.Mercury Rev-Deserter's Songs
3.E-Broken Toy Shop
4.E-A man called
5.East River Pipe-Goodbye California
6.Arab Strap-The week never starts round here
7.Rahsaan Patterson
8.The Beta Band-3 EPs
9.Slipstream
10.Wyclef Jean-The Carnival <dont know why, but its one of my favourite
albums, ever>

And i took all of the B+S records i could find:

1.IYFS
2.TBWTAS
3.TIJAMRS
4.369SOL
4.LLPJ

Just got Tigermilk today for a tenner. Its sounding good - maybe a bit badly
recorded or obscure in parts but, hey, what did i expect?

Got an old Mercury Rev albums as well - Yerself Is Steam - and cos it was on
12", there was a free BBC recordings album called Lego my ego. They both
sound a bit dodgy!