Sinister: Picnic de Belle and Sebastian � Qu�bec

Fox in the snow foxinthesnow_ at xxx.com
Thu Sep 2 22:33:56 BST 1999

Hello!:)
Just a wee message to say that there's going to be a B&S picnic in the old
capital this very weekend on the 4th of September ( Saturday) at noon in le
parc Jeanne Mance on the Plaines DAbraham in Quebec city. Le parc Jeanne
Mance is the small cute park close to le concorde.There's going to be music,
guitars, food and tons of nice stuff.. We'll be easy to recognize cos we'll
be the girls with the radio playing Belle and sebastian lol:) Hopefully
we'll see tons of people there.
Cheers,
Karolyne