Sinister: unclefukka

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 3 06:44:58 BST 1999

No, I haven't seen that new South Park film yet, but let us not talk about
it. What we can talk about, though, is that "unclefukka" song Terrance and
Philip sing in the movie. Read the lyrics in the latest Melody Maker.
Hmmm...

Yes, saw Gay Dad wednesday evening. Fairly good, actually. Nothing that
would blow my mind, but ok. And a GREAT addition was that Denise Johnson was
touring with them, you know, the chick who sang for Primal Scream etc. We
have voices, we hear voices and we have VOICES that really remind us what
soul music is all about. That's Denise for you. R. Kelly should be shot (and
that has nothing to do with the other stuff I said, just had to get that out
of my system). He's a wank. And Cliff Jones had a magnificant ass (not that
I paid any attention, but heard it from quite a few people). But he had a
strange hairdo.

But thats not the point I'm writing. The point is, they held a small
ress-conference here yesterday. BUT: that editor of SUE-magazine e-mails me:
"You wanna go there? Ask some questions and stuff? 7 other  reporters will
be there with you."

Well off course I wanna go. Then I call up this guy who works for Warner
music and ask him when it's held, at what time.
"at one."

I thought it would be in the evening. But nooooo. So I couldn't go because
of this lousy job. Fuck. Can I say that here?

That's it. Friday, and you know what that means, don't you?