Sinister: To see a young goat or kid in your dreams presages the meeting of a bearded man of great learning and influence

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Fri Sep 3 12:01:44 BST 1999

I found a book in the attic. It's called DREAMS 'hidden meanings and
secrets'.

Darling starlings,

"For a woman, playful kittens in a dream portend a suitor who will be more
interested in dalliance than in the serious side of love-making. A man who
dreams of kittens is in danger of being played with by the object of his
affections"

You'd think twee dreams should be a *nice* thing, wouldn't you?

I had a very twee dream last night. I was left to look after three kittens
(in little baskets, with little covers) while sorting out some packs of
cards (with flowers on, no less) but then one moment I looked up and a man
with a binliner full of wriggling little kitties was dissapearing out the
back door. I chased after him, but he tricked me by throwing another bag at
me, which was just full of fluff. I cried. Then someone bought me three new
cats, but they were big and fat, and ginger. AND they scratched me.

I am coming to the picnic on saturday. Yes, I said I am. Can't wait to see
my friend the thorny "my friends are prettier than you" James. Don't worry
that people will know your name when you don't know theirs, I don't know
about everyone else, but I usually go for the "so, who the hell are you?"
approach at picnics. We're all very friendly, honest. We can both sulk
about having to go back to school.

Mark said:

>I suggest we all vote on who off the list we'd most like to see in the
>buff

Do they have some say in this? What are you going to do, drag Stevie
trousers from his bed at All Tommorows Parties and drag him onto the
seafront before yanking his clothes off? Actually, that could be quite
entertaining..

you're easily entertained, arent you? then you said:

>How old are you anyway?

I'm sixteen. I was born in 1982. I'm a libra. I am friday's child. I like
fishing, dogs and cars. Actually make that make-up, kittens and clothes. I
think everyone should love the Angelica single on Fantastic plastic, and
Blue Smarties' "I feel like Ian Beale" but you can't have everything.

darling dave said:

> Austrian dogs still suck

and I say indeed they do. props.

Erica

p.s Some people like mogwai. I used to say I don't like mogwai because they
don't have any lyrics, but I do like Add N to (X), so that blows my cover.
No, personally I prefer songs like 'Confide in me' by Kylie Monoge. Stick
or twist...the choice is yours.