Sinister: Colgate breath tasts that minty bit stronger, WOW

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Fri Sep 3 15:57:16 BST 1999

SOME CALL IT SEX, I CALL IT 'HANDS FREE MASTURBATION'

I have given birth, and I have a child.  It shall be known as The Child OF
Fosterstein, all I need now is a bride, more of that later.  My baby, my
beautiful creation, my magic moment given in a twinkling of an eye (Just
like Wizbit) is waiting for you to pull funny faces at and go "wibble
wobble wible wobble" as the petrified cub bawls for it parent.  But I am
from a school of thought that believes in throwing children in at the deep
end (Not literally, that would be infanticide and therefore a punishable
offence not to mention a social taboo and party killer) but it will cope as
it has been designed to.

Communication is possible via http://members.tripod.co.uk/wpwe from there
all your dreams will come to fruition, we have everything, all the colours
of the rainbow.  Don't tell your parents, leave tonight.  We have candy
floss, ale, cigars and the biggest rollercoaster you've ever seen all the
cakes you could ever possibly wish for.  So come on, jump on the wagon, the
band wagon and we'll take you away, you'll never feel pain again.  No one
will ever tell you what to do, no arguments no bigger brothers and sisters.
 Come on, jump in.

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

Don't worry, follow the above star and you'll find B&S content, sort of.
Oh and Hefner, just go to the music.

DISCLAIMER

I do not accept any responsibilty for this!