Sinister: (Fwd) jeepsternews: corrections for the mail i sent a couple o

Linda Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 3 16:43:25 BST 1999

Forwarded message from Jeepster News List - some amendments
to the previous mail.

Date sent:      	Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:42:59 +0100
From:           	David Kitchen <shop at xxx.uk>
To:             	news at jeepster.co.uk
Subject:        	jeepsternews: corrections for the mail i sent a couple of days ago, and more details
Send reply to:  	David Kitchen <shop at jeepster.co.uk>

<<Message translated from a mail1.hw address>>

as usual i bang out these newsletters with little care for actual fact :) so here
i am again correcting some of the finer details!

in this short mail you should find:

TICKET INFO AND CMJ INFO FOR SALAKO, SNOW PATROL AND THE BELLE
TIME CORRECTION FOR SNOW PATROL AT RED BULL & CHANNEL 4 DETAILS
PULP SITE - CORRECT URL
ALL TOMORROWS PARTIES - COMPLETE URL
A BELLE AND SEBASTIAN PICNIC

--

TICKET INFO AND CMJ INFO FOR SALAKO, SNOW PATROL AND THE BELLE

thanks you to the kind soul who pointed out that ticketweb in the US actually sell
tickets for the jeepster and sugarfree night on-line. they're reasonably priced,
and i should guess they'll sell out by the end of today now it's in this message
:)

just head along to the following link to purchase tickets;
http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=68835

for the few of you who wanted more information on the CMJ festival;
http://www.cmj.com/Marathon99/

and for those of you who wanted to see who else was going to be at the CMJ
festival;
http://www.cmj.com/Marathon99/grid3.html
note that this page includes richard colburn (he's DJ'ing), salako and snow
patrol.

--

TIME CORRECTION FOR SNOW PATROL AT RED BULL & CHANNEL 4 DETAILS

the other day i stated that the mighty patrol would be attending the red bull
festival in belfast's waterfront, this is true, but i ballsed up the time :) the
band will be on stage at 7:30pm and NOT 8:30pm as previously stated.

just a reminder that they'll also be appearing on the edinburgh nights program
tonight on BBC2 playing their most recent single 'starfighter pilot', catch it if
you can.

and more details about the channel 4 appearance that i so fleetingly skated over
last time: we now know that the live performance will be broadcast on the 12th
september (sunday) as part of the T4 morning entertainment. most T4 programmes are
broadcast between 9am and 2pm, when we know the exact timing we'll let you know.
the schedule isn't yet on the site, but here's the URL for T4 for when it does
give more details:
http://www.channel4.com/t4/

just to clear this up a bit more, that channel 4 transmission is the red bull
performance, so it should be blinding ;)

--

PULP SITE - CORRECT URL

i foolishly gave the old pulp site address when talking about the new looper
single and the stunning 'up a tree' remix by pulp. here's the new one:
http://www.pulppeople.freeserve.co.uk/

--

ALL TOMORROWS PARTIES - COMPLETE URL

for those of you who had trouble with the ticketweb.co.uk website and couldn't
find the page for all tomorrows parties, well here's the complete URL:

--

A BELLE AND SEBASTIAN PICNIC

they happen all the time, and normally i don't announce them, and i should state
straight away that it's not the band or label that organise these, it's the fans
:)

basically this one is happening tomorrow (saturday) on primrose hill in london,
and because the weather is looking so grand (it should be 29'C and very sunny) i
thought i'd let everyone know about it.

it's an open invite as always, absolutely EVERYONE without exception is welcome,
in fact the more ppl that turn up the better. just bring yourself, a smile and a
packed-lunch.

if you know how to get to the top of primrose hill, then meet us all there between
2:30pm and 3pm, if not, most ppl will be meeting at chalk farm tube station at
around 2pm.

for more information, just check out:
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/cgi-bin/mboard/belle/thread.cgi?399,0

and to simply see if anything is happening in your area (or to meet ppl at the CMJ
bash), just check the main meet up board, and yes there are meet ups all over the
world so there should be something for you too (and if there isn't, start one!):
http://www.belleandsebastian.co.uk/cgi-bin/mboard/belle/list.cgi

--

well, that lot should keep you all going for a bit more, see you later :)

cheers

david

 david kitchen : jeepster recordings ltd : http://www.jeepster.co.uk/

          with 'subscribe news' in the body of the message