Sinister: CMJ (Salako, snow patrol et al)...in NYC!

ISawUfall at xxx.com ISawUfall at xxx.com
Sat Sep 4 00:28:49 BST 1999

Hello everyone!

im wondering if any of you are planning on seeing these guys at the Knitting
Factory (correct me if im wrong)....if so we could meet up for a drink
beforehand...? im a dude named Dave and i go to school just south in
princeton. im 23 and i like salako and snow patrol very much. i look forward
to finally seeing em live immensely.

hey, im also very dashing and nice! well, get back to me if u like....please.

-thedolphin&thelighthorse!