Sinister: 995

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sat Sep 4 03:38:59 BST 1999

hi

starry, you're my hero.

At 1:00 PM 9/3/99, Starry wrote:
>Hello then,
>
>I got spanking new trainers yesterday! They're great. Then again I would
>appreciate any form of trainer which didn't squeak on the same volume as
>a hideously mutated over-sized rat called That Mariah Carey Woman each
>time I took a step. Oh yes for years I have suffered in bloody squeaky
>addidas gazelles, but no longer! I have thrown them out!! My trainer
>footware no longer will let me down :)

speaking of mariah carey, in a totally unrelated note i was talking into a
payphone and someone was talking back to me and it was really cool, and
then it was done and i walked to my roommate who was pointing and staring
and at first i thought there was a nuclear holocaust behind my head by the
look on her face but then i saw it was a sign pronouncing 50th street
jennifer lopez street.  turning around, i noticed that 49th street was
eminem street.  assuming that guillani hadn't gone totally senile and
decided to name all of time's square for current top 40 pop stars, it
seemed that the mtv music awards were at their nefarious doings again.
apparently, with enough money, you too can buy anything you want in new
york.

>Jim Taylor mentioned about Stevie Jackson and Peanut M'N'M's. Bloody
>hell thats strangely hard to type. Please don't mention Stevie Jackson
>and NUTS again please. I might get far too overheated.... Minx magazine
>reckons that to spice up your sex life you should roll m'n'm's all over
>your body. With a partner of course. And other sticky stuff like that.
>AND TOUNGUES! Did you sister read the same article Jim?

m'n'm's, eminem, conincidence?  look at how it all ties together in two
easy steps.  does it say anything about rolling around in eminem?

>And I am I the only one not doing a tape for Antje?

i'm not either.  though nobody wants tapes from me cause they don't love
me so they can all go to hell.  actually, i take that back cause i don't
want to make any tapes anyway.

>Piezoelectric Unit! Give my affections to the Duke, would he be there of
>course. Does the Duke know anything about The Chesterfields? As I don't.
>I only know that they've got a stupid name and one of their albums is
>called The Kettle. Thanks for telling me that Tim. I still remember it.
>As I remember everything you say. Unless its about Pharcyde, cos I've
>already forgotten what album you said I should get.

this past weekend, matt hintz informed me that the duke is no longer the
duke, but merely alistair.  or however that is spelled, i'm a little iffy
on that.  i saw pharcyde before, assuming that it was an alterna-rap group
with a guy in falling off overralls and blowing into a jug.  i think i
blocked the rest from my mind.

>Archel, Ronan Keating is an ugly bastard. I'm sorry, but he IS! Look at
>that FACE of his. It's not right. I always had a soft spot for Monkey
>Chops Stephen Gately, as Smash Hits always referred to him. Stands to
>reason he's gay. But then again Ronan is better looking than Shane and
>Mikey. Is there another Boyzone member called Keith? We have a Sinister
>Keith too. I bet they are both the same. There's no way I would know of
>TWO seperate Keiths. I mean is this Eerie Indiana or what?

at first, i thought you were talking about some weird british people, then
i realized you were tlaking about boyzone.  i knwo nothing about boyzone,
so for all i know i could have been right in the first place.  there was a
movie called ronan about robert deniro at 60 driving around monte carlo and
being the best whatever theif in the world.  it had to do with something
about samurai which was odd cause there were no japanese people.  not that
they have the corner on the samurai market, except that samurai mainly
lived in feudal japan, but whatever.

>I'm going to Kingston university Marcus. Obviously its not a patch on
>Cambridge, but hey. I'm nervous of this freshers week thing too, as I'm
>only a little northern lass and I'll be a long way from home. And all
>alone. In Surrey. Hooray. So I'll be a little lost and lonely too. I'm
>sure there will be other lost and lonely people too, and we can find
>them and sit in the lost and lonely corner with gin and lemonade. Or
>vodka and lime. Or beer. Or wine. Or stout.

my friend dan is going to be studying in london for a semester at the bbc,
so if anyone wants to adopt him, that would be great.  he's a weird film
person, but i like him for some reason, maybe cause he gives me free stuff.
or maybe cause his final sight and sound film totally rocked and included
the song more than a feeling.

>Speaking of which....(seamless link coming up!), Robin Stout (heyhey!)
>wrote about Richard Colburn writing songs on the new B&S record. DOES
>Richard write any songs? I quite like Richard. I remember almost bumping
>into him carrying a carrier bag full of alphabetti spaghetti (maybe).
>And I remember thinking, "Now there's a man who knows his carrier bag
>technique." Its a little known fact that from the way a man carries a
>carrier bag, you can tell when he'd be like when carrying his handbag.
>Would he want to carry a handbag of course. And I managed to deduce that
>Richard would be one of those saucy temptresses who swing their hips
>sultrily in order to attract any passers-by with their sexy handbag
>skeelz. If they didn't have any dyke skeez handy, of course. Dyke Skeez.
>They aren't only a valuable ski-ing aid, but handy in the old pullage
>stakes as well.

at what point do skeelz become skeez?

>And Isobel is too crap to carry a handbag. Instead she should choose a
>nice brown paper bag. And put it over her head. Then again, there's not
>really much point in that is there, with her being an old bag herself...

i will have you know that this line made mine (and julie's) night.  where
are the good old days of isobel bashing?

xoxoxoxo (not endearing herself to anyone)
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99