Sinister: hello my darlings

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Sat Sep 4 04:18:33 BST 1999

hello everyone,
 or good evening i should say, as it is 11 pm here on the east coast in
america...ahh i just got home from the coffee shop, and while i was there
drinking my extra big cup of cafe mocha (i know how pretensious). i spelled
that wrong.anyhow my point being that while i was there i read a spin
magazine they had laying around, and would you believe it, they had a list of
the best 90 albums of the 90's and among those listed were neutral milk
hotel, built to spill, pavement, sebadoh, elliot smith, and yo la tengo.
sorry no belle and sebby, but still those are some damn fine bands, even if
the writers who described those bands are yuppie schmucks who probably go
home and rock out to reo speedwagon. they actually had a whole page dedicated
to pavement, along with a nice photo, which i of course immediately tore out,
so as not to actually have to spend money on my own copy. god forbid i
actually give money to spin magazine. ha that will be the day...i stopped at
the drugstore on my way home and got an absolutely lovely body splash called
"starry nights". i have a fixation with stars...
THE GAS STATION BOY
 oh my it is horrible. as i was emailing the lovely steve a letter, the gas
station boy called again tonight, making this the sixth time today. mind you
i live at home with my parents and this is a house line and it is 11:30 in
the p.m. and yet he continues to call. my father and me even got in a
tremendous fight over this boy calling a billion times.. i dont want to go on
a date with this boy. anybody who calls me 6 times a day, i do not wish to
have any interaction with him whatsoever. now the problem is i dont know how
to get him to stop calling. this boy is already a stalker, and ive not even
been out with him. i mean what do i have some sort of goddamn blinking sign
on my head that says "come one come all psychos and stalkers" that seems to
be the type that i have been attracting lately. would any of you nice
sinister boys care to come over here and protect me? ill even bake you
cookies if you do, especially if its jygsaw dave or amos, ooh those are two
cuties....ok thats all for me tonight, oh wait one more thing, was i the only
one who didnt know that lou barlow of sebadoh us to be in dinosaur jr? i must
have been living in a cave throughout the mid nineties..oh speaking of lou
barlow, i walked into a record shop in philadelphia the other day and there
he was, lou barlow himself, singing and playing guitar by himself...alright
this is the end for real. goodnight by little hunny bunnies.

*high fives and paper airplanes,*

             lauren..
.