Sinister: ...so you cry and you want to die

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 4 06:24:01 BST 1999

I don't mean to post again in such rapid succession but I finally saw The
Sixth Sense today and it was worthy of every ounce of hype it generated.  Its
the first movie I've ever seen that actually left me in a state of shock from
sheer emotional impact.  I can't recommend it enough to any US listees (is it
out in the UK yet?).  I had my doubts about anything starring Bruce Willis
being anything other than hog's arse but he was amazing the entire film, as
was the entire cast.  The ending will floor you...be warned.
Ummm...not much else to say other than that I cast the tying vote for Erica
in the crush booth tonight.  I imagine by the time I wake up it will be
broken.  What happened to Mr. Nick Dasto(o)r?  I remember when the vote count
was in the double digits and it was two horse race between he and Mr.
Trousers.  Now he lingers in 8th, which is infinitely more respectable than
my piss-poor showing of 87th and 88th but it is still a sad event.  If he
posted as much as he used to I'm sure he'd rise meteorically to the top of
the heap yet again.
B&S on the soaps?  Blasphemy!
Love and Bobby Fischer

Steve C.