Sinister: Hello, you drugged up paedophiles

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Sat Sep 4 10:37:21 BST 1999

Hi,

Don't read this. It's just me letting off steam.

Whoops, I'm not going to any picnic. Before I got the impression that it
was alright, but it turns out mummy hates the idea.

She says I can't believe that you are who you say you are. She reckons
the idea of a picnic is to go off and take drugs then have an orgy or
something. She just says it's strange that I should want to go somewhere
else, I can stay here; there's so much to do. Like, err, homework.
Hurrah. It's really getting horrid down here. I need a break. <sob,sob>

I told her you were nice but she doesn't believe me. Sorry I told you I
was going. I honestly thought I was. I even ironed my clothes.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
Since me moaning is beginning to bore even me, I'll tell you about all
the interesting things that have been happening:

I think my email box has crashed again.

I'd better go.
And Erica gave me inspiration to dig up my old pulp tapes. They made me
feel a bit betrer.

--
James Thorniley

Boring sig file.