Sinister: Whatever happened to the Mozz I loved?

Boneboy54 at xxx.com Boneboy54 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 4 17:52:55 BST 1999

        As bile formed in my trachea, spitttle gathered around my lips, I
realized that my sordid youth had finally caught up with me. No doubt this
was realized upon hearing none other than "How Soon Is Now" in a spot
advertising  a mechanized vehicle. Oh yes, you doubters...twas not Love spit
Love! Any true fan  could distinguish Marrs guitar afficienado. I suppose
that what it all comes down to is the good old dollar, my friends. Dear Mozz
must need a new pair of shoes. Or a jumpstart in his career. His legendary
status shall always remain in tact. However, maybe he should consult with
Cher. You know, record a dance record and cause a sensation!  Perhaps a duet,
a cover of "I Got You Babe."
          Stereolab, as well as Spiritualized have also had their tunes used
in automobile adverts. Volkswagon, to be exact... Ah, well enough drivel for
now.

                                                                     Hot and
Bothered in N.Y.C.,

yourfavoriteBoneboy