Sinister: some enchanted evening (not this one though)

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 4 19:31:30 BST 1999

stupid smuttiness first.

dw wrote:

with the subtle use of a scarf you can get away with
listening to a walkman.

and i read it quickly and thought it said:

with the subtle use of a scarf you can get away with wanking.

but then i also thought, hazily, that red house painters was an allusion to,
you know, women's things.  periods.  i shall never think of mark in the same
way again...

i think i've been out in the sun too much.  my smut sensors have been
frazzled and are overdoing it somewhat.

i am making a superlative compilation tape at the moment (they always are
superlative, don't you find?) based on a kind of word/idea association
principle.  so it starts:

Jack - Cinematic
Ben Folds Five - Video
Pulp - TV Movie
The Delgados - The Actress
The Warm Jets - The Model
Belle and Sebastian - Photo Jenny

...etc etc

but i have, by a circuitous route, now reached Hand in Glove (preceded by
Pink Moon and Pink Glove - not too imaginative, this section of the tape) and
have got stuck.  any suggestions?????????  or am i just a sad woman with too
much time on my hands?  not for long though, hopefully, as i had my first
interview for a job i am actually qualified to do today.  fingers x-ed.
maybe soon i won't be spending your taxes any more (uk listees i mean; if i
was spending the taxes of those in the us it would be just rude.)  wow, i
just used a semi-colon in a post!  i'm so proud.

credibility grabbing info:  the 'lorraine' in the song 'adam and lorraine' by
ben and jason is a real person and is friends with bagpuss boy.  (who i know
is lurking on the list now - sorry for stealing your five milliseconds of
second-hand fame, george.)

starry s:  maybe you're right, ronan is ugly.  i always thought he looked
like a more attractive version of an ex-boyfriend who turned out to be a
lying, cheating, perverted bastard, so i guess psychologically i'm not in the
best position to be objective.

it is too hot to continue.  i have created an alarming layer of moisture
between the mouse and my hand.  (not smut.)

hope the picnic @ primrose hill was good.  i am going to london tomorrow,
wouldn't you know.

luv archel xxx

******