Sinister: love mozz love

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Sat Sep 4 22:36:35 BST 1999

Hi all

RANCHO
Last night was great fun!  We met up with Elisabeth, headed to Burger
King where J charmed a crown from the staff and subsequently won over
many a young girl's heart at the bar. "Oh, you handsome devil..."

Danced to old brit soul, motown, and 'a mix of crap' (or so the dj
called it) to entertain the young scenesters...elbow girl and glamboy
kicked but!! Elbow girl danced her way to every wedding reception this
side of Spring and Glamboy inspired a bit of penis envy with his gaudy
sash.

Didn't get too drunk, though I think I blasted Elisabeth with my
complaints about working in the media...and so many of us do...the
illusions disappear quickly don't they?

MOZZER
J played me his bestest most favouritest morrissey/smiths tunes. The
fact that I only own Hatful of Hollow, Meat..., The Queen..., and
Strangeways makes me handicapped and I just couldn't keep up with his
intense passion for this stuff...though it blows me away each time I
hear it...14 years later.

B&S
Got all sorts of list and B&S gossip...nothing scathing guys, just good
words about your wonderful homes, eccentricities, beauty,
travels...you're certain to hear back about our humble little canadian
arses...

my oh my
River deep, mountain high