Sinister: Japanese people are perfect in every way

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Sun Sep 5 02:20:35 BST 1999

graham "erica" macarthur sez:

<< I found a book in the attic. It's called DREAMS 'hidden meanings and
 secrets'.  >>

I once read a book like this. It told lots of important things, like how
dreams of carrots were bad news. and how dreams about flying meant hard luck
for the family in the coming months. I suspect the book was written by a very
depressed person who had lots of nightmares. Perhaps he liked scottish black
metal  (1)

erica proceeded to call me darling dave and send me a propeller. I was so
immensely gratified. Just think. If I search the archives for the words
"darling, dave" these posts will come up. Normally only curses are the prefix
for my name here.

Fluffy Sarah said

<< Duke (edit) unit>>

I was aghast. Such smut! she also mentioned Dyke Skeels. Which reminds me.
Has anyone heard from Lesley Jo? She didn't contest the accusation that
Isobel is a crocodile handbag.

Seester Deesco spewed forth the following dialogue
I've just seen a Ricky Martin video. What a dirty slag artist! He's
always at it, from the looks of things. He's got more birds than you
can shake a stick at.

But i thought he said "shake a dick"  I have a dirty mind, i suppose.

It's a legendary day on the listcrush site. Erica and trousers contending for
the somewhat coveted title of "most crushed". Sounds like a painful
job-related accident to me.

that's quite enough
  D a v e