Sinister: Ooooh, I feel soo stupid

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Sun Sep 5 10:29:40 BST 1999

<groan>
Please don't let me talk about myself for too long.

Did you get my last post? Only it doesn't seem to be on the archives.
I'm basically just going to say quickly I wasn't at the picnic because
my mother thinks you're all druggies. I did try to persuade her. I
thought she was going to let me go but on saturday she went nuts.

Bye
--
James Thorniley

"Get me away from here I'm dying"