Sinister: accidents

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Sun Sep 5 19:25:42 BST 1999

Oh I know...I post way to much...I am just so in love with you all

NEIL
Neil, I am unfortunately pining for Joss and noodling with Michiyo on
the side.  Elisabeth gave Joss such rave reviews that I had to pour my
little digital heart into his 0000s and 1111s.  (We're trading mix tapes
so 'haha no not really' - but he seems like such a sweet person.)

ACCIDENT
I'm still getting over hearing about a 63 vehicle pile up that killed 7
or so people near Detroit this side of the border...reading the papers
made me ill...the screams, people on fire, a night of the living dead
scenario...I cry when I see coverage of plane crashes...damn CNN,
manipulative arses.  There was just a memorial for the Swissair flight
that turned into human soup off Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia. Grisly in
the press' fave word for that one.

Off to grandma's this afternoon, everyone else managed to escape back to
my gorgeous serene hometown of Ottawa...*sniff*

RANCHO MY LOVE
They wrote about Rancho's Soul Nights in the National Post this
weekend...agh! They talked about it being 'mod' but it's actually quite
casual and all sorts of people go...not terribly scenester...no fancy
dancing either, shame.

Bye all, staying here in Toronto has saved me from having my accent
tainted...where's the 'kerrr' I mean 'kahr'?

xo
ea