Sinister: A Sinisterine with a soul ...

Robin Carmody robin at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 5 21:05:30 BST 1999

Thanx to Megan for expressing precisely how I feel.  It's easy to forget how
much I love music, and there are times (such as listening to the first
half-hour of the Top 40, a misfortune I had earlier) when you can swear the
whole thing off, the passion is utterly dulled.  But hearing Momus's Stars
Forever again ... for the first time I'm in love.

I've been feeling spiritually and geographically lost recently, struggling
with so many problems.  But reading this list reassures me, which is
actually why I don't contribute that much.  Will I be that good...
hopefully.

love on ya
robin
-------
"ring in the summer, boys, bring in the wheat
let us laugh in the face of death"
Momus, Minty Fresh