Sinister: i'm in love with a girl who has no accent....

Blake E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun Sep 5 21:09:01 BST 1999

it rings loudly when i'm asleep, thrice, and then silence....

well the remnants of hurricane dennis are crawling along the east coast of
the US today.  though the storm is moving at several miles an hour, it seems
to have staked a claim directly above my head.  and it hasn't moved.

i just went out and picked up a copy of a music magazine entitled Structure,
and what do you know, it has an interview with dear ms. Isobel in it.  i'm
not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but if someone wants it
transcribed, i'll type it up and post it to the list.  it's quite darling
actually.  the magazine itself is a bit odd--the reviews are terribly short
and non descriptive.  a bit like Q.  has anyone heard the new tindersticks
record?  will there even be a US release?  i can't find it anywhere.

so which music magazines are read by listees?  i'm merely curious, and not a
sheep, just trudging along.  all i can seem to find over here are old copies
of rolling stone and spin.  pure shite, i know.  though this puncture find
was interesting.  it's got a big story on the flaming lips, with a killer
cover photo of the boys.  the soft bulletin is an album that i still have
yet to fully appreciate.  this is unlike mercury rev, which i loved upon
first listen.  this magazine did have a mogwai review that was right up my
alley--it took several hundred times for me to really like come on die
young.  but now, i adore it.

so what's the word on hefner?  should i invest?  i have so many cds that it
makes me sick.  well the magnetic fields unleash 69 love songs on tuesday,
shall we have a release party of some sort?  crumpets, as usual, are on the
house, courtesy of sir blakie.

i did just pick up bernard butler's solo record and it's great!  sure
lyrically it sounds like new suede, but the songs themselves are just
lovely.

hello?  dc meetup at king's dominion?  what is going on with this?  hrm.

i'm sure i have much more to say, but its relevance is surely
misconstrued....

happy sundays
blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist