Sinister: Music mags

Steve Genge steve at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 5 22:42:14 BST 1999

> NOT the NME or Melody Maker, although I read both until quite recently,
but
> I couldn't take their sinking to the lowest common denominator.

Not quite sure if this is common knowledge or not but due to the fact it's
circulation is going down the toilet Melody Maker is going to be relaunched
at some point in October as an A4 magazine that will apparently bridge the
gap between Smash Hits and the NME!  So they won't even have to pretend
they're being ironic when the have All Saints or Mel C on the cover.

steve

     "Pain and beauty, our constant bedfellows."
                        Sabine Strohem
                steve at seahorses.demon.co.uk
                    Red Roses For Me Fanzine
  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Cabaret/9043