Sinister: i love nikki six

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Sun Sep 5 23:15:47 BST 1999

 good evening sinister boys and girls,
   how are you all doing? i am alright. it is now 6 pm, and i have yet to
change out of my pajamas. actually the only productive thing i can remeber
doing all day is watching a vh1 special on motley crue, and finishing off a
box of frosted flakes. how sad..now i am cooking pasta and vodka sauce, my
favorite, so i am hoping after i eat to actually venture outdoors, maybe go
to the drugstore and buy the new cosmo...i must say i am quite envious of all
you sinister kids in england getting together all the time. didnt someone say
something about a meetup of us american east coast sinisteries? i am in the
philly/jersey area...i think i am going to go to the video store to rent
trainspotting. ahh that ewan mcgregor, he is so hot! and his cute little
scottish accent makes him even more irresistable...i just realized that is is
september! and you know what that means! pumpkin pie season is starting. i
love the fall. mm its the best time of year. i should start planning out my
halloween costume. last year i was an angel, but i froze my arse of in that
stupid costume, that thin little gown sure didnt help keep me warm in the 10
degree weather. i think this year i would like to be hello kitty, but how i
would actually dress up like hello kitty is beyond me...alright i must go, my
dinner sauce is on the stove cooking. bye dears.
xoxo,
          lauren