Sinister: zen and the art of booze management

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Mon Sep 6 10:06:01 BST 1999

marcus your picnic experience seem as lovely as it should be to me..

wish i had the money and time to go to uk more often

finally this becka girl have moved and the town is like a fairytale, small
wooden houses amd friendly people. Not your average city feeling just
calmness and hapiness among people here. I find it beautiful.

And i have gained new pretty friends aswell(some to be listed on darlings at
my page at the lowest part of those minipics of people..)
They all came to my place for a housewarmingparty and I was smiling all
night.

next time I go home I'll scan pics from our pub night we had at the eagle
and send em to the list

oki
hugs people
I do miss u guys

little newbie in a new town

becky

OH BE SURE TO VISIT THE PAGE AS IT HAS GONE THROUGH SOME MAJOR CHANGES!! :)

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #