Sinister: Have we got someone called Sdtuadt ?

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Mon Sep 6 08:03:03 BST 1999

Hi everybody:

Just a quick note only for saying thanks to
Jeepster for sending me the "Tigermilk"
promo postcards. I know that this was an
swered almost two months ago, but
who´s the girl who appears on it ? maybe
i´ll have to wear glasses soon or this girl
doesn´t look like Mary Jo.

	I haven´t been able to discover how
gorgeous are the new badges. However,
I hope that these news about Isobel
moving flat doesn´t mean that she´s
scared of the Anti-Isobel Preston Army.
I´d love to be threatened if this would
mean that I have someone doing the
opposite. Really.

	Magnetic Megan complained some
days ago about not having anyone able to
make tapes for her. I´d still be happy to
do one for her, as soon as I finished my
exams. I´m also one member of the
Antje-Tape club.

Morrissey is playing here !!! unbelievable.
This old chap has never been there in his
solo career and now is playing, and I thin
k that is for helping his economical, as
he seems not to have enough with those
TV comercials that you werew talking
about these days. Oh, there´s one in
Spain from Renault with a tune vaguely
familiar of Joy Division´s "Love will tear
us apart".

Bye !!

Jordiet Sinistre
(Always looking on the bright side of life)